Media and Marketing Internship
At Locus Marketing, we are all about delivering high quality, empowering digital marketing solutions for the fitness and wellness industries. Our work is creative and team collaboration is dynamic! Although our main operation is based here in Eugene, we serve clients all over the U.S. as well as other countries. In a professional, yet friendly virtual environment, you will be welcomed and trained as our marketing intern. Since our team is currently working remotely, this will be as close to the real in-office internship as we get!
Our ideal candidate loves marketing and is skilled in communication and content creation. She or he also excels at a deadline-driven environment and loves customer-interaction. Prior training or familiarity directly within digital marketing is ideal but not required.
Handshake ID: 4091502
Hours per Week: 12-15
Employment Start Date: Approx. June through August with a chance of an extension
Classification: Senior, Junior, Sophomore
Position Location (City, State): Eugene, OR
The Goal of Position:
Help support our marketing activities while giving great learning and career-building experience for UO/OSU students.
– Quantifiable experience in both marketing and digital media fields
– Valuable resume builder
– Gain real-world business experience
– Contribute to the company’s societal function of helping health and fitness professionals around the world
– Must be a currently enrolled student in good academic standing
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Currently pursuing or interested in a career in multimedia, marketing, journalism, or similar fields.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to the following):
– Participate in training and meetings for branding and marketing strategies
– Learn the real world of digital marketing including copy-writing, search engines, and advertising.
– Assist with various marketing coordination activities
– Social media strategy learning
If you are interested, fill out an application form below. We look forward to hearing from you!