Media and Marketing Internship
At Locus Marketing, we are all about delivering high-quality, empowering digital marketing solutions for the fitness and wellness industries. Our work is creative and team collaboration is dynamic! Although our main operation is based here in Eugene, we serve clients all over the U.S. as well as other countries. In a professional, yet friendly virtual environment, you will be welcomed and trained as our marketing intern. Since our team is currently working remotely, this will be as close to the real in-office internship as we get!
Our ideal candidate loves marketing and is skilled in communication and content creation. She or he also excels in a deadline-driven environment and loves customer interaction. Prior training or familiarity directly with digital marketing is ideal but not required.
Hours per Week: Flexible (15-20 hours/week available)
Employment Start Date: Winter & Spring
Classification: Senior, Junior, Sophomore
Position Location (City, State): Eugene, OR
The Goal of Position:
Help support our marketing activities while giving great learning and career-building experience for college students preparing to start their marketing career.
– Quantifiable experience in both marketing and digital media fields
– Valuable resume builder
– Gain real-world business experience
– Contribute to the company’s societal function of helping health and fitness professionals around the world
– Must be a currently enrolled student in good academic standing
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Currently pursuing or interested in a career in marketing, journalism, multimedia, or similar fields.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to the following):
– Participate in training and meetings for branding and marketing strategies
– Learn the real world of digital marketing including copywriting, search engines, social media, and advertising.
– Assist with various marketing coordination activities
– Digital marketing automation & strategy learning
If you are interested, fill out an application form below. We look forward to hearing from you!