Web Content Coordinator (Eugene)
Are you great at web development and love making customers happy by delivering quality end-results? Imagine being able to work on cutting-edge websites while making a difference in people’s lives. If you are a talented web professional with a customer-service friendly demeanor and are interested in the dynamic and fast-paced environment of a web development and marketing company we would like to talk to you!
At Locus Marketing, we are all about delivering high quality, empowering websites for the fitness and wellness industries through creative and dynamic team collaboration. Although our main operation is based here in Eugene, we serve clients all over the U.S. as well as five other countries.
Our ideal candidate has superior technical and communication skills; excels in a fast-paced work environment; and loves producing results for clients. Prior experience or familiarity with internet marketing and SEO is ideal but not required. Entry-levels are also welcome if you believe you have a talent. Initial training provided.
- Complete WordPress/HTML development tasks accordingly to our schedule including Quality Check and site launches.
- Help provide technical customer support in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of our own websites and other technical needs for our marketing.
- Collaborate with the marketing team with client-strategy and website demo meetings.
- Track progress and provide updates to the project managers.
- Solid experience with mobile-responsive web development
- Demonstrable understanding of web technologies such as HTML5/CSS3
- Excellent communication skills
- You are proficient at WordPress and might even love working with it
- Understanding of a project lifecycle of a web development
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience working with accounts and organizing projects
- SEO and Internet Marketing knowledge and experience
- Casual and dynamic work environment (conveniently located in downtown Eugene)
- Salaried position with paid personal time-offs and other benefits
- Room to contribute, explore, and grow
If you are interested, fill out an application form below. We look forward to hearing from you!