Lead Developer – Current Opening (Eugene)
We are an Internet-based, website development and marketing company based in Eugene primarily serving North America’s fitness sector since 2010. We specialize in modern UX, traffic generation & conversion, and digital advertising and pride ourselves in promoting healthy communities nationwide.
If you are a great web developer and used to building a strong relationship with satisfied customers, this could be a great opportunity to contribute to a great cause while building your career.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated team player who works efficiently to manage tasks and produce quality websites with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Lead front-end web development
- Complete assigned development tasks according to our milestones and deadlines.
- Weekly Planning, tracking, and reporting to management
- Help provide a technical support to our team and clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of our own software and other technical needs for our marketing.
- Quality Control assurance
- 2+ years of mobile-responsive website development
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3/jQuery (PHP/SQL is a plus)
- Experience with a customization of WordPress themes and plugins
- Familiarity with a project life-cycle concept
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Possess great eye for design
- Internet Marketing knowledge and experience.
- Build your experience and career on something you are passionate about.
- Salaried position with commuting stipend, paid personal time-offs, and other perks.
- Casual and friendly work environment (conveniently located in downtown Eugene).
- Room to contribute, explore, and grow.
If you are interested, fill out an application form below. We look forward to hearing from you!